Jacob Lett con Bootstrap Reference Guide: Quickly Reference All Classes and Common Code Snippets (Bootstrap 4 Tutorial Book 2) (English Edition)
Save Time Referencing Bootstrap 4 Classes and Component Code Snippets.
This Bootstrap reference guide book will help you find the code necessary to build common components, see a list of all the CSS classes, and get the color values in RGB and Hexadecimal format.
Updated! Supports Bootstrap 4.2.1 and Bootstrap 3.3.7
This Bootstrap Reference Book Includes:
- Introduction to Bootstrap and responsive web design
- Bootstrap 4 Classes and Components Reference
- Bootstrap 4 Flexbox Utility Classes Reference
- Bootstrap 4 Colors Reference
- Bootstrap 3 Classes and Components Reference
- CSS Reference
- Responsive Images Reference
- Additional Frontend Development Reference and Resource Links
Can't this information be found for free on the documentation website?
You can find most of the information contained in this book on the internet. But I tried to distill the components and information to the most frequently used. I also provide a list of all of the class names which is not available on the official documentation site.
- Saves you time Googling and scanning the official documentationSaves you time learning how to customize the snippets to get the results you want
- Gives you a handy desk reference you can use offline and share with a friend
- I will also continue to update this book as the framework changes its code base.
Buy the Bootstrap Reference Guide today and save time referencing the classes and code snippets!